Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How to Choose Joy Right Now!

Greetings Friends,

To Blog or not To Blog? That is the question. Seems that nowadays everyone and their dog (well in my case 5 cats) seems to have blogs, so why not? I have decided to join the world of bloggers so here it is... the Dare2create Blog.

So what is Dare2create all about anyway? Well, the term Dare2create means stepping forth in courage and authenticity to live our dreams in all areas of our lives. It's living a life of full expression by having the conviction to follow our passions and goals. It's about being bold enough to let our magnificence shine! It's also about creating the world we desire to live in--not just waiting for someone else to come along and do it, but to step forth boldly and begin the ripple effect.

The Dare2create blog will feature ideas for living a life of outrageous joy, a life that you love, a life that brings you passion, purpose and peace.

So my question for you right now is do you take time to marvel at all that is around you? Do you take time to allow your joy to flow? What is something that you see right now in front of you that brings you joy?

For me, as I look around so many things bring me joy. There are my glasses sitting on the desk (new for reading this year). How joyful I am to have them and how absolutely joyful that I can see well enough without them to write this. Then there is my warm cup of Blueberry tea in my favorite Utah Shakespearean Festival Mug. I gave up caffeinene this year (quite an accomplishment as I'm a British ex-patriot and I truly think all Brits come out of the womb with an IV attached to them for a "nice cuppa tea!) Then there is one of my lovely cats, Echo, curled up in a little ball purring delightedly. Joy, joy, joy!

I invite you to take a moment now and raise your vibration by looking around to focus on what brings you joy.

1 comment:

Secrets of THE SECRET said...

Wow, nice post. I, too, wish to live in outrageous joy as much as I can! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!