Thursday, January 25, 2007

Reframing Negative Triggers

Greetings Friends,

What's on your Vision Board? What are you desiring to attract into your life this year? Are you focusing on possibility or are you stuck in the "HOW in the world is that going to manifest?"

Do little things trigger you into the "Oh, see someone else is already doing that," syndrome of jealousy and unworthiness?

Or are you staying in the FEELING that you desire to have from what you are wanting to attract?

It's really easy to let our guard down and let our negative thoughts have just an inch. When we do this they often take over and ruin our entire day. When you find this happening STOP and ask yourself what this line of thinking is accomplishing. Then ask yourself what you desire to FEEL right now.

A clue is it's usually the exact opposite of whatever the current negative feeling is.

For example seeing a book similar to one you desire to write on Amazon.com might trigger the immediate response of anger/frustration/jealously. The opposite of these triggered negative responses would be CALM, EASE, and HAPPINESS.

Try saying a reframing statement such as:

Thank you that this book has just appeared. This reassures me with there is a market for what I'm desiring to write about. Thank you for the Ease in which I found this book--others will be directed to find mine with similar Ease and I accept this Ease flows through me as I easily write my book. Thank you for the author who has written this book, for it so beautifully sets the stage for what I am creating and just reaffirms the need for other books on this subject. I now release any anger / frustration/ jealousy that has been triggered and step fully into my desired feelings of CALM, EASE, and HAPPINESS.

Allow yourself to really get into the FEEEELING space of these emotions--it will transform those negative triggers immediately.

No comments: